16672-87-0, Plant Growth Regulator Ethephon 40% SL
Model No.: Ethephon 40% SL
|Product name||Ethephon 40% SL|
|Appearance||White crystal or light yellow crystal|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry area and keep away from direct sunlight. |
Strictly prohibit being putted or transported together with toxic and hazardous.
It is non-dangerous goods, as general chemical for transportation.
Handle gently and prevent the sun and rain.
|Shelf life||2 years|
White crystal or light yellow crystal(technical), soluble in water, methanol, acetone, and
glycol, slightly soluble in toluene,
Insoluble in petroleum ether
2-Chloroethyl)phosphonic acid (Ethephon) is the most widely used plant growth regulator.
Ethephon is often used on wheat, coffee, tobacco, cotton, and rice in order to help the plant's
fruit reach mat urity more quickly. The toxicity of Ethephon is actually very low,
and any Ethephon used on the plant is converted very quickly to ethylene.
It is a kind of high effect used for agricultural plants growth stimulants, promote ripening
1. Promote plant organ aging mature. Such as for ripening of cottonball, tomatoes turn red.
2. Restrain stem and leaves growth, such as for maize dwarf and lodging- resistance, cultivate
stocky rice seedling, control lychee tip to promote ear.
3. Increase numbers of female flower of cucumbers and improve output.
4. Break the dormancy and promote seed germination.
5. Stimulate rubber run latex, improve production
6. Promote shedding fruit of hawthorn, dates, easy picking fruit.
7. For wheat male sterility, promote dwarf plant and good plant shap
8. Cuttage rooting and inducing plants roots
9. Promoting pineapple flowering, shorten the growth time of pineapple
(1) Please refer to the relevant regulations, documents, MSDS etc, then carry out the safe operation after
understanding and grasping the characteristics of the Reagents.
(2) If there is something left, pay more attention to storage and management.
(3) If the operator is not professional and technical, he must be under the guidance of professional
supervision and operation. For the waste or old reagent, they should be treated properly in accordance
with the relevant laws and regulations.
(4) Please make sure that the label precautions after the purchase; take good prevention methods;
reconfirm precautions on the label before use; Be careful of operation even if not marked the harm
Contact us if you need more details on Ethephon 40% SL. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about 16672-87-0、Ethephon. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.