Model No.: 4-CPA 98% Tc
|Synonyms||4-Chlorophenoxyacetic acid; |
4-CP;4-cpa(4-chlorophenoxyaceticacid);4CPAe;Acetic acid, (4-chlorophenoxy)-
|Appearance||white to light beige powder|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry area and keep away from direct sunlight. |
Strictly prohibit being putted or transported together with toxic and hazardous.
It is non-dangerous goods, as general chemical for transportation.
Handle gently and prevent the sun and rain.
|Shelf life||2 years|
4CPA is a white powder as a plant growth regulator, absorbed by plant via root, leaf, bloom and fruit.
It is used to prevent abscission of bloom and fruit, inhibit rooting of beans, promote fruit set,
induce Formation of seedless fruit. Also used for ripening and fruit thinning.
It performs better when used in Combination with 0.1% monopotassium phosphate.
It also had berbicidal effect at high dosage.
1. To be used as plant-growth regulator;
2. To be used as intermediate Chemicals.
3. Increase bearing fruit
4. Prevent abscission of bloom and fruit, inhibit rooting of beans, promote fruit set,
induce formation Of seedless fruit.
(1) Please refer to the relevant regulations, documents, MSDS etc, then carry out the safe operation after
understanding and grasping the characteristics of the Reagents.
(2) If there is something left, pay more attention to storage and management.
(3) If the operator is not professional and technical, he must be under the guidance of professional
supervision and operation. For the waste or old reagent, they should be treated properly in accordance
with the relevant laws and regulations.
(4) Please make sure that the label precautions after the purchase; take good prevention methods;
reconfirm precautions on the label before use; Be careful of operation even if not marked the harm
Contact us if you need more details on 4-CPA 98% Tc. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about P-Chlorophenoxyacetic Acid、122-88-3. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.